CHI CIT Pen – Skin Needling
- Safer and more effective in piercing the skin than traditional skin needling rollers
- Has a superior effect on collagen and elastin rejuvenation
- Multi-speed and adjustable needle depth
- Highest effectiveness
- Effectively treat hard-to-reach places
- Promotes scar-less healing and natural collagen reproduction
What is skin needling with CHI Pen?
Chi Pen is a device used for a procedure called skin needling. Skin needling was originally developed by plastic surgeons and dermatologists as a non-surgical method for tissue rejuvenation and regeneration.
Chi Pen, unlike earlier roller appliances, uses a sterile, one-use-only needle cartridge inserted into a pen-like device. The fine surgical steel microneedles are adjustable ranging from 0.25 mm to 2.5 mm in length. These microneedles penetrate the upper (epidermis) and lower (dermis) strata of the skin at targeted and specific depth, causing controlled microscopic wounds and pin point bleeding. This process elicits the body’s own wound healing response, which results in the release of cellular messengers that in turn increase fibroblast (collagen producing cells) activity.
What is ChiPen used to treat?
- Acne scarring
- Uneven skin texture
- Skin rejuvenation
- Surgical scars on the face and body
- Large scars such as C-Section scars
- Accidental and traumatic scars
Do you have a question about ChiPen?
Please call the clinic on 02 97932799 or contact us via email and we will respond to you ASAP.